Huisman, founded in 1929, is a worldwide operating company delivering step changing technical solutions to world’s leading companies in the oil & gas, renewables, leisure, civil and defence industries. Products range: Cranes, Pipelay Equipment, Drilling Equipment, Winches, Vessel Designs and Special Projects.
Due to our strong belief in partnerships with our clients, our commitment to finding new technical solutions and our dedication to delivering turnkey projects, we are internationally valued as a solid, reliable partner.
Our in-house design and engineering expertise, in combination with our production, testing, commissioning and installation facilities, enable us to deliver custom-designed equipment on a turnkey basis.
We are constantly working on new solutions and systems which we believe add value to the market’s existing technologies. Our internal disciplines include Mechanical, Structural, Naval, Hydraulical, Electrical and Software Engineering.
- Pressure hull segments for sub marines and joining of the segments.
- Sub frames with the option to full assembly of the installation.
- Final assembly and launching in Schiedam the Netherlands.
- Maintenance and upgrades of the submarine during its lifetime.
- Own harbour including all facilities to assemble submarines and its equipment.
- Engineering and securing knowledge during the lifetime of the submarine.
- Heave compensated cranes,
- Special full electric and torque controlled winches,
- Special complex constructions /frames including assembly of the hydraulic & electric systems,
Platform NMC / DUKC