Terma develops and markets high-tech solutions, systems, and products for civilian and military applications.
Terma’s high-tech solutions and products are developed and designed for use
in extreme mission critical environments and situations, where human lives and valuable material assets are at stake. As a leading supplier, Terma has many years of experience in providing mission critical solutions for armies, navies, air forces and other authorities in a large number of countries, including most NATO countries. In recent years, our market has expanded to embrace end users in other regions, including Eastern Europe, Asia and Australia.
Terma’s main business area, Aerospace & Defence, covers:
- Aerostructures for aircraft
- Self-protection systems for aircraft and ships
- Audio system solutions for pilots
- Reconnaissance systems for fighter aircraft
- Command and control systems for navy, army, and air force applications
- Tactical communication solutions
- Electronics manufacturing
- In addition, Terma has strategic business areas within:
- IT services
- Radar surveillance systems for Coastal, Naval and Air Port applications
- Solutions, services and products for space applications
- Air traffic management systems
- Terma BV is located in the centre of Leiden, conveniently next to Leiden Centraal station.