EST-Floattech was founded in 2009 in the Netherlands with the mission to contribute to a zero-emission shipping industry. EST is focused both on the maritime and the land-based sector, including construction equipment and containerized solutions.
EST-Floattech occupies a position in the top 3 of Maritime ESS suppliers worldwide with a track record of more than 200 successfully installed systems.
In 2014, it became a subsidiary of Ponooc, an investment fund, and has since then gained two more investors, Rotterdam Port Fund and PDENH.
Our Energy Storage Solutions can be used for:
- Inland Waterways (inland barges, cargo vessels)
- Ferries and River Cruises (passenger ferries, carry cargo vessels, river cruises)
- Yachts (motor yachts and sailing yachts)
- Semi-governmental ( workboats, police boats, patrol vessels)
- (mobile) Containerized batteries
- Fishery and aquaculture (Fish farm barges, fishing vessels)
- Offshore short sea
- Proven Energy Storage System (track record of 200 projects)
- Highest safety level in the market ( DNV-GL certified)
- EST supports projects with dedicated Project Management
- EST delivers support in every stage of shipbuilding process
- EST has strong relationships with the System Integrator
- Our own designed Smart BMS and BCU guarantees 24/7 uptime by active balancing.
- EST-Floattech has the core knowledge and production of ESS inhouse
- EST-Floattech has experience with building and delivering containerized solutions
- Our added value is our knowledge and 24/7 service support
Certifications: ISO 9001:2015 certified | DNV-GL
Platform NGP | NMC / DUKC