Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100.000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Atos in Defence
Atos helps defense and security agencies meet ICT priorities, sustaining mature IT solutions and managing collaborative resources on a global basis.
30 years’ experience with defense/security agencies including those of Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, NATO, the Netherlands, Spain, and the UK.
- Unique partnership with Siemens
- Trusted cloud enablement for secure and dynamic deployment
- Global scope but sensitive to local culture
- Strong in lean management and process outsourcing. Specialties include:
Mission-critical solutions: network-enabled capabilities, network-centric warfare, battlefield simulation, command and control -systems, and mission planning.
- SAP defense command/control solutions for general and expeditionary logistics
- Cyber-security/space capabilities
- Military education, training and development
Certificate codes ISO 14001:2004 | ISO 9001-2008