Microflown AVISA develops and markets applications that provide full acoustic situational awareness for the defense & security markets.
Enabler is the Microflown, the world’s first and only dedicated acoustic particle velocity sensor.
Several sorts of sensor nodes are available:
- Acoustic Multi Mission Sensor (AMMS), for ground/vehicle/multicopter-based platforms
- Acoustic Pointer, as a payload for fixed wing drones
These passive sensor nodes can be used:
- Stand alone or networked
- Under adverse weather conditions, such as fog, rain or lack of daylight
When loaded with the appropriate firm/software, the sensor nodes can be used to:
All sorts of audible events/ platforms, such as:
- Small arms fire
- Rockets, artillery, mortars
- Heavy ground vehicles
- Propelled platforms (helicopters, drones, cruise missiles)