Rohde & Schwarz is since 1933 years a privately owned company that is internationally active in the fields of radio-communications, cybersecurity and test and measurement.
The company has developed over the years to become an organization with approximately 12.000 employees worldwide, and a sales-network extending over more than 80 countries. Rohde & Schwarz has its headquarters in Munich, manufacturing plants in o.a. Memmingen and Teisnach.
RSBNL has experience as system integrator in C4I systems for Defense applications and is turn-key system integrator for projects. In our Project office we have broad experience with managing and executing integrated communication projects. As well within as outside the Benelux. We can take responsible for the project management, engineering, assembling, installation, testing and after-sales with short and simple lines of communication to our Customer. In addition to this an extensive logistic support range is available including training, repair, documentation, calibration, and spare parts.
More specific for the military ranges this includes i.e.:
- HF/VHF/UHF-transceivers, including ECCM, (Have Quick, SATURN), land mobile, airborne and naval application
- Tactical radio-communications
- Message Handling Systems
- Radio direction finders for HF/VHF/UHF
- Radio monitoring
- IT-security products
- Cellular Networks
- Integrated Internal & External ship communication systems
- HF/VHF/UHF radio and satellite communication system, integrated in shelters/containers
- Precision time and frequency systems.
Platform NIVP | NMC / DUKC | NPVS