Dynamic Ear Company (DEC) is based in Delft, the Netherlands and part of Sonova AG. DEC designs, develops and manufactures in-house, in-ear acoustic solutions. The product range includes passive shooting hearing protection solutions with (tactical) communication interfacing.
- In house R&D, Production and Testing.
- 100% Acoustic testing of hearing protection acoustic filters.
- Projects in defence, police and law enforcement communications, worldwide.
- Patented Impulse hearing protection technology, specifically designed for the defence industry.
- Specialist knowledge in hearing protection, impulse noise protection, measurements and attenuation of sound transfer to the ear.
- Sound measurement equipment for measuring sound on location (e.g. at the shooting range).
- Manufacturing of ambient hearing protection solutions that offers sound specific protection (e.g. impulse noise) whilst maintaining situational awareness.
- Joint development projects.
- Direct cooperation with companies associated with NIDV and defence.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Certified according to PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425, Annex VIII. Module D.
- CE, ANSI and ANSI IPIL certified products
- NATO Stock Numbers (NSN) issued