ADSE is an independent engineering company specialising in engineering services and consultancy for all aspects of air transport, defense and transport in general. Our activities cover the design and development of the vehicles, their production, operation, support and maintenance. We also participate in the development of the air and ground operational environments.
ADSE was established in May 1996, has over 80 employees and is located in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
Our capabilities cover the seven main areas of air transport development: Aircraft Design and Development; Aircraft Airworthiness Certification; Production Technology and Logistics; Aircraft Maintenance Technology; Aircraft Acquisition & Operations Support; Simulation Technology; Air Traffic Management.
Further ADSE can help you to improve your design and development performance in projects and organisations through Systems Engineering Methodology and our broad industrial experience.
Services provided cover:
- capture and formulation of requirements
- design and development, production, support and simulation of vehicles and systems
- integration and interface management
- verification and certification
- environmental impact assessment
- technical, industrial and logistic support assistance
Platform NGP | NPVS